Friday, August 30, 2013

Chalkboards.

I've been working on some chalkboards lately. I've been doing them for some friends and events, and I'm absolutely loving it! So, I am going to try and start selling them. I love doing custom stuff, but I know that is kinda hard to sell on etsy, but I will give it a try!

I make my frames any usually the chalk board part too! I have been playing around with different fonts and colors and the more I do it, the easier it is getting to be.

Here is some pics of what I have done.

First birth announcement!
This was fun since they didn't find out until she was born!
I thought the "It's a Girl!" was so appropriate!

For a 2 year of birthday party!

For my niece's 1st Birthday pictures and party!

Options at Ice Cream Party



If y'all have any ideas of how to advertise or what would work best in selling, let me know. I'm up for all suggestions! Not sure how to put this up on etsy.com yet!

Some of these boards were bought, but The first three I made.

Hope you all have a fabulous and safe Labor Day Weekend!

Texas Cotton Tales!

2 comments:

  1. This is so great! I always try to do cute chalkboard writings and stylings, but seriously lack - good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you could post these photos on etsy as a customizable chalkboard frames. Give people the idea, then let them message you their details, and message them a proof (that's how I've seen similar custom works done). I hope this works out for you!

    ReplyDelete